Friday, November 03, 2006

 

Taking the Tag

My sister-in-law, Amy, also has a blog, www.acovey.blogspot.com (actually, she got me started and inspires me daily), was tagged by another blogger to post 5 little known facts about herself and then pass it on to 5 more people. She decided not to tag anyone in particular, but asked anyone to take the challenge. So, I, being interested in these sorts of things, will take the challenge and allow my oddities to come out! SO....Here goes nothing!
1. I secretly want to be either a lounge singer, or a coyote (yes, a bar maid from the movie Coyote Ugly) when I grow up!
2. I looked like Shirley Temple when I was little!
3. I worry, panic, or am paranoid about everything, it often consumes me!
4. I am a pillow freak and a down comforter lover! I would sleep on a bed full of down comforters and down pillows 24 hours a day if I could!
5. I love 80's, jazz, and rap music. ( Strange combination, I know, but that's what I like!)
Bonus**** I am obsessed with "That 70's Show", I love it!******

Comments:
You hit the nail on the head, except for the coyote. You want to WHAT!!!
 
FUN!!! A coyote?? Let us know when you take on that challenge, and we'll come watch. :)
 
Becca,
I'm at Grandma's and she does not have your e-mail address. Please send it so I can put it in her addresses. Thanks.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]