Monday, October 23, 2006

 

A Woman's Best Friend

Some say a dog is "man's best friend", well I believe the statement should be "woman's best friend". My dog Brinkley is a two year old "designer/mutt" with tons of personality and a heart as good as gold. Brinkley knows when I am sad, and tries to comfort me, gets excited when I am excited, sleeps when I sleep, is my exercise buddy-outside, alerts me of danger, is sad when I leave, and Overexcited when I return. She never seems to be disappointed in me no matter how "stupid, or jerky" I act. If people in this world would learn from her or other dogs like her, the world could be a better place, rather than a "dog-eat-dog" world! It could be a "dog-sweet-dog" world! Here are some of my favorite pictures of Brinkley showing off her infectious personality!

Comments:
I like your philosophy.
 
To one dog lover from another, what a sweetie! rac, aren`t you glad you turned Becca over to me in the dog department!!

CC
 
Riley just came in the computer room. I showed him his beautiful cousin, Brinkley!
CC
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]