Tuesday, October 03, 2006

 

What to do!

My husband's birthday is coming up, actually, it's tomorrow, and I am having a really hard time getting him what he wants. I know what he wants, but I can't find it anywhere! I have been looking for a White #20 Michigan Football Jersey. Of course they have blue ones everywhere, but he likes to be different and wants a white one. The only one I can find is an authentic jersey which is $150! He wants to be able to wear this jersey and I know he won't wear one that is that much! All I need is a replica one, but do you think I can find it! NO! If anyone has any ideas on where to look, I would be greatful if you would tell me! Any other ideas would be great too! Just let me know!

Comments:
Becca, I saw a friend who is a senior at Michigan today. She said all the authentic
shirts run $150, but you can get others for $70 - $75. She plays in the marching band and says she sits behind the tubas!! No wonder I couldn`t find her at the televised games!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]