Tuesday, October 17, 2006

 

Mississippi Man

Just this last weekend, My husband Ryan, mother-in-law Debby, and cousin Sarah, went to visit Deena (my sister-in-law, his sister) and her husband Ryan in Mississippi. They visited some scenic places around the Starkville area and had a great time. Though I stayed home because I had to work, I had my own visitors. I had our cousins Jacey and Danielle stay with me, as well as my mother-in-law's dog-Gracie. We had a great time here at home, though we wished we could have been visiting Ryan and Deena in Mississippi too. Here are some pictures of the trip. Check out the colored houses, they called them the Skittle houses, (I bet you can see why! They are so cool!) I hope to make it down to Mississippi some day soon, but for now, I will enjoy the pictures with everyone else and use my imagination! Enjoy!
The group picture is Ryan B. , Sarah, Deena B., and Debby) For those of you who are not so sure!




Comments:
The Skittle houses would have fit in just fine with the pink house we used to have next door. Cool!
 
I want to live in a skittle house when I grow up! How fun are they??
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]