Monday, October 09, 2006

 

A little more about me

For those who don't know me much, or at all, I thought I would share some information about myself and some recent pictures of me and my family/friends. As for me, I am a teacher at Van Wert High School and I love my job. I really enjoy helping the students I work with and all of their unique and fun personalities! I also work with a great group of people. Outside of school I enjoy spending time with my husband, dog, family and friends, watching Cincinnati reds baseball, scrapbooking, acting and singing, and relaxing! I also love my new hobby of Blogging! Here are some of the most recent pictures of me and my family/friends, I will add more as I can, I hope you enjoy!






Comments:
Hey there girl!! I'm glad to see you figured this out!! The site is really awesome! Can't wait to hang out again!! Take care!
LYLAS,
Shana
 
Welcome to the world of blogging. It's a little bit addictive...I'm warning you!! Have fun with it!!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
When is Brinkly coming to play with her cousin, Riley???? You are welcome anytime!

Aunt CC
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]