Sunday, October 01, 2006

 

It has been a long time!

Well, I realized today that it has been a long time since my first post and I need to keep up with this! I have been really bad about it which is not good if I want to keep people up to date! So here is the beginning of what will hopefully be a regular updating of my blog. Today I am placing some wedding pictures that were taken from my wedding. I know it has been over a year, but at least those of you who haven't seen them can get a sneak peak! I hope you enjoy them! More pictures will come soon, I promise!


Comments:
Becca and Ryan,
You both looked so relaxed and happy on that day!! Beautiful Becca and Radiant Ryan !!!!!! Continue to take very good care of each other!!

Love,
Aunt CC and Uncle Bob
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]