Wednesday, October 04, 2006

 

Brinkley and Gracie- My furry children!

Here they are! The wonderful, (well most of the time), dogs/children I talk about all the time! I love my dog Brinkley and her sister Gracie! Here is a little bit about them!



Brinkley- named after Tom Hank's dog in the movie "You've Got Mail", is a brown, blonde, red, white, furry bundle of fun! Brinkley is a mix breed dog, or as they now call them "a designer dog!" who is probably a mix between a Lab, Newfoundland, and some Terrier. She is quite the mix, but has a great personality- laidback, happy, and somewhat over emotional! Brinkley does not like to get in trouble and when yelled at, will put here tail between her legs, head down, and hold a grudge for a while. She is so loveable though that it is hard to stay mad at her for long!





Gracie- My mother-in-laws dog, who has taken the nickname "gracie lou freebush" from Miss Congeniality, is a primarily black dog, with brown and white accents. Gracie is also a mixed breed/ designer dog! from the same litter as Brinkley. Yes, they are sisters! (Honest to God, they come from the same mom and dad!) Gracie also has a great personality though is somewhat different from Brinkley. Gracie has a much stronger personality and does not care if she gets yelled at. Gracie however is very lovable, loves to give kisses and get her belly rubbed. She also loves to chase other animals, particularly rabbits and squirels! She is also very lovable and hard to stay mad at!

Here are some other pictures of Brinkley and Gracie Playing! They are so much fun to be with!



Comments:
I just love those pictures! I miss you guys so much and wish I could be there. You are so very talented Rebecca and so creative, I am so glad that you are my sister (in-law) I am so lucky to have you but I miss you terribly and Gracie and Brinkley too. Keep them happy and healthly until I can get back home to see them. You are so great. Love you all very much =)
 
O my gosh becca they are sooooo cute well love you lots and can't wait until next thursday when i am goin to be your room-mate!!!



~Danielle~
your fav cuz
 
Becca, What great pictures! How did you get the girls to stay still long enough for these poses?????? They are oozing personality!!!!!

Aunt CC
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]