Sunday, October 08, 2006

 

Brenda's Benefit

This weekend, My husband and I helped with a Benefit for a woman who has Breast Cancer for the 4th time. This woman has 2 children and is only in her early 40's, but has had a rough go with her cancer diagnosis. Saturday we had Benefit Brenda Day which included activities such as; Co-ed Softball, Wiffleball for kids 15 and under and then a group for high school, food all day including a barbecue at night, an auction, a Texas Hold-Em tournament, and a dance with a D.J. in the evening. This was a fun and very benefiting day. Brenda was unable to join in the festivities due to her current status, but all thoughts were with her for the entire day. Here are some pictures of the day.















More Pictures will come later!

Comments:
Awesome benefit. Wish I could have been there. I will keep Brenda and her family in my prayers as she goes through this difficult time. I heard the auction went very good and that is a blessing!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]