Thursday, October 26, 2006

 

Becca's Best Friend

I said earlier that Woman's best friend is her dog, which in my case is Brinkley. Well I still believe that is true, but I would like to say a few words about my personal best friend, my husband. I began thinking of words to describe him when I was reading the OGT test at school today. The OGT is the Ohio Graduation Test for those of you who are unsure, and it is given to high school students before graduation. The reason this reminded me of Ryan is because we actually started dating in high school, and have been together ever since. I knew once Ryan and I started dating that our relationship would long term, and I couldn't have asked for a better guy to share the last 8 years of my life with. Ryan has been there for me through many so many things I don't know where to start thanking him. I am going to make a list to help me explain how wonderful Ryan is and how much he means to me so I can share it with the world how lucky I really am!

Thank you for being there for me during:

I love you Ryan!


Comments:
He`s cute too!!
Aunt CC
 
Yes, but there's always that Michigan thing hanging over his head.
 
Becca-
I linked to your blog from Amy's site and what you said about your husband is so cute! I think I am going to do the same...write real wedding vows from our lives over the past 5 years!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]